Search Open/Close
Sunday, December 10, 2023

LED Trail is a US based led lighting manufacturer that supplies clients with high-quality LED lighting solutions; our led lighting blog is the place for insights regarding the latest led lighting technology, expert lighting advice, and some of the hottest led technology trends.

12 reasons why you need to use LED Trail's LED lighting

Sam Manafi 0 3500 Article rating: No rating
1. LED light bulbs and fixtures last much longer. Without a filament to break or burn out, LED light bulbs can last for 50,000 hours or longer without showing their age. This lifespan is five times that of typical fluorescent bulbs and twenty times longer than incandescent light bulbs. 2. LED lights are energy efficient. An incandescent light bulb loses around 90 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 10 percent for light. LED light bulbs offer 90 percent lighting ...

Theme picker

Back To Top